Prepare financial statements and Summarize current financial status
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Prepare and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Experience in logistics, importing and exporting is a Must.
- Very good English speaker is a Must
- - Experience in logistics, importing and exporting is a Must.
- Social Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Meal allowance
- Transportation allowance
- 2 days off “Friday & Saturday”